Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

InternetLESS
French Manicure : advance =)
a Starbucks for 3 =)
Clash of the Titans
I'm officially Back!
Lunar NY and Valentine's Day + Rubic Cube
Blogskin Nattering
I'm SO out of (C:)
'Bahasa Indonesia Menjadi Bahasa Asing di Negeri S...
My Bunny Gave Birth o^w^o~!!

nails time. AGAIN.
Written at Monday, May 10, 2010 | back to top

Hola!
Since my internet sorta back on track (please underline the SORTA, 'cause after few hours it'll still disconnect =.="), I want to post! so badly. the urge is sooo big! and I have a week holiday (YAY ME!), so I'll blog a lot.

Here, here, I got my nails done a couple days ago :)
*It took me so freaking long time to make this*


then, I decorate the left hand!


the highlight of course the thumb! It's the first time I use whatever-the-name-is (it's something you attach on the back of your mobile phone to make it bling). I'm using transparent nail polish as glue, and surprised that it could be really sticky :)

I don't know why, but everytime I see my nails, all I think is cheerleader uniform =.="
especially the thumb. Maybe 'coz all the stripes and orange color? Just my random thought :p

Things I used :
-unbranded white silverish nail polish (I'm not sure the name of that color, it's like pearl) - I can't find the name of the brand, maybe BICHUN, it's written on the ingredient, but I'm not so sure either and I bought it so mad cheap. I think it was like 5000 rupiahs per bottle ($0.5 in US dollar)
-unbranded orange pearl nail polish - the same product as the white nail polish
-Oriflame nail tip guide
-silver glitter
-unbranded goldish nail polish from Naughty
-Pokari silver glitter nail polish
-toothpick!! (my super secret weapon)
-that blingy thingy (maybe it's something like rhinestone)

It seems I used a LOTS of things, but actually from silver glitter to down was just for decorating, so I used just lil' of 'em.

-------------------------------------------------------

Quick snap shot!
Munching at night :)


Have an amazing day :) xo

Labels: ,