Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

I'm officially Back!
Lunar NY and Valentine's Day + Rubic Cube
Blogskin Nattering
I'm SO out of (C:)
'Bahasa Indonesia Menjadi Bahasa Asing di Negeri S...
My Bunny Gave Birth o^w^o~!!
Glasses it Up =)
Warmer Greeting (I ♥ Christmas Season)
Random post
Britney in 2010 Guinness Book of World Record! and...

Clash of the Titans
Written at Monday, April 12, 2010 | back to top

Yay, I just fulfilled my promise to blog regularly, at least it's 2 days in a row now ;p

By the title ya'll must be already know what will I talk about. Yes, it's the new movie, Clash of the Titans (at least it's new in Indonesia). I just watched it today with my BFFs. There were 4 of us. It supposed to be 10, but the others just couldn't make it, it was still fun anyway...


It's okay.. I wont give u any spoilers if u haven't seen it yet ;)
Since in the process of making this post I started to blab about the story, I'll just use the spoiler thingy in spoiler parts..hehe

Watch out!truckload of spoiler including ending

The story was about this person, Perseus(a demigod), son of Zeus was saving Argos. Basically, this movie wasn't that WOW...and I don't really like the ending where Perseus killed Hades in oh so easy way..=.=" He's just lifted up his sword, Zeus gave him the lighting thingy and Perseus throw his sword to Hades, and Hades was sent back to the underworld/Tartarus. DONE.
The hard part was to find Medusa and killed her to take her head to kill Kraken (Which gonna ended the life of Argos). After that, it was just sooo easy...=.="
I'm thinking that the action part of this film too little..
And I told you before that I don't like a movie which include tearing or cutting parts of ur body, right?
Well, this movie has scenes kinda like that..
and when Hades turned the skin of Cassiopeia (Queen of Argos) into..I don't know what is the right phrase but it was surely disgust me out >o<~~I closed my eyes.
The official theatrical poster is Perseus with Kraken, but infact, from the whole movie, Kraken just showed in few last minutes and it was killed so fast with medusa's head...
But, after all it was a good movie though ^^
And the effects thingy was just amazing =)

What make me like this movie more is b'coz Ralph Fiennes, Sam Wothington, Gemma Arterton, Nicholas Hoult, and Alexa Davalos.
I love Gemma Arterton the most. I was blabbing about her everytime time she showed up. And it was like almost the whole movie =.="
I like Ralph Fiennes since he played in The Reader (and I didn't know that he's the one who played Voldemort, 'coz the only HP movie I've watch is the half-blood prince and I havent read any of HP novel)
Be sure to catch this movie ;)

And I want to post about other things but I think I just delay it for tomorrow. I already tired and sleepy.

Oh, and one thing. Have u guys seen the trending topic today @twitter?


I just find it ironically hilarious.. XD XD
and I'm not taking side, coz I haven't heard even one of his songs. I just can say that he's a cute tween =)
So, which team r u?

Labels: , , ,