Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

Blogskin Nattering
I'm SO out of (C:)
'Bahasa Indonesia Menjadi Bahasa Asing di Negeri S...
My Bunny Gave Birth o^w^o~!!
Glasses it Up =)
Warmer Greeting (I ♥ Christmas Season)
Random post
Britney in 2010 Guinness Book of World Record! and...
Line Art
Bragging too much

Lunar NY and Valentine's Day + Rubic Cube
Written at Tuesday, February 16, 2010 | back to top

Hello, strangers and not-so-strangers,
me, lie2cious would like to say...


AND

for the pictures, I just randomly search it from google and save it.. so I think I can't give a proper credit for this pictures, but if you know who make it, even, you're the one who make it, just let me know, and I'll give all proper credit to you *wink* ;)


I know it's super late, but better than never, right?
Isn't that some kind of surprise to have Chinese New Year and Valentine at the same day??
Hmm, My friend's friend's friend (yeaa, I get a lil' bit confuse myself) even write this to his status on facebook 

Hari ini Cina dan Cinta bersatu
The translation pretty much like 'Today Chinese(peoples) and Love is united'
I know you might not find it funny in English, but if you know Indonesian language, you might find it hilarious...seriously! I was sooo LOL when I read this ( I don't know if there's such phrase and yeah, think it's a little  bit overrated, it's not that funny either)

And I LOVE both celebration, okay, especially the Chinese New Year ^^, and of course because of all angpaos I'll get!!! Sooo happy being young and haven't married yet..hehe..

Btw, I really really really reeeaaaalllllyyyy desperately want to watch the Valentine's Day Movie



Okay, I like drama movies...I like ALMOST all genre actually, except horror (It's a big NO NO for me) and movies that including cutting and tearing parts of your body and do cruel things to it (Well, some kind of Final Destination, I still watch them though..)

What makes me so want to watch this because there will be Taylor Swift in it... Yeaa, I love this girl so much~~~ <3
And there'll a lot of actresses/actors I'd love to see too.. 
  • Jessica Alba (Admit it, she damn cute)
  • Patrick Dempsey (Just think he's kinda have charisma? Plus, I like him in Enchanted)
  • Bradley Cooper (Watch him at He's just Not that Into You and Yes Man)
  • Anne Hathaway (Love her acting)
  • Julia Robert
  • Jennifer Garner (I like this woman~!!Just like her)
  • Emma Roberts
  • George Lopez
  • Queen Latifah
  • Taylor Lautner (Not because he's 'the hot werewolf' or something like that, I like him far far before the the Twilight Fever. I'm more falling for him when he's in Cheaper by the Dozen 2, he was just madly adorable little kid. Well, I like Elliot more than Jacob..meehh...~ =.=")
  • And of course...TAYLOR SWIFT (love this chick sooo much. And, also admit it, she's sweet)
Gee~~really want to watch them in one movie, will be greater if there was Amy Adams..hehe~~

Aaaannddd, I want to make a special announcement!!

I can play the 3x3 Rubic Cube ^^
I learn it last night on youtube...
Don't laugh at me! I know it's only the 3x3... but I'm just so happy I can play it now
hohohoho

Labels: , , ,