Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

Glasses it Up =)
Warmer Greeting (I ♥ Christmas Season)
Random post
Britney in 2010 Guinness Book of World Record! and...
Line Art
Bragging too much
Bipolar Disorder
Start all Over Again :)
HJSplit 'Joining' Tutorial
HJ Split

My Bunny Gave Birth o^w^o~!!
Written at Thursday, January 21, 2010 | back to top

This just an instant update..
Hmm..I haven't tell you that I have bunny.. I have 4..5 if the baby count :)
And believe it or not, I haven't give name to ALL of them. really. it's been a half year..
At the beginning when I bought it, me and my brother arguing about what the name should be...
But...it wasn't come to an end, so we just forgot to give them name.. poor bunny :( ..lol
they're 2 male and 2 female...
I'll post their photos next time... It's the white bunny that gave birth last night..
And guess what?! I didn't even realize that the bunny was pregnant!! No.. not even a single clue..lol

sorry for the lame quality
isn't she cute??
And if you wonder where's the baby bunny is...
It's that little black thingy on the right corner
Yeah, I have no idea why the fur is black..
The Mom's is white.. and Dad's is brown~~@.@"
And I don't think if you blend white and brown it will give you black
This is the first time she gave birth, so there's only one baby.. I'm looking forward to the next baby ^^

P.S.
By the way.. me and my brother think that it will be cruel for the bunnies to not have a name, so we decided to search for the name... this one (the Mom) is Creamy

Do you have any idea for other bunnies names?4 left.. this new born baby, the Dad, the black one, and the black and white one..any suggestion? I'm thinking cupcakes or pancakes and maybe buttercups, but isn't that would be all food?? =.="

Labels: , ,