Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

Lunar NY and Valentine's Day + Rubic Cube
Blogskin Nattering
I'm SO out of (C:)
'Bahasa Indonesia Menjadi Bahasa Asing di Negeri S...
My Bunny Gave Birth o^w^o~!!
Glasses it Up =)
Warmer Greeting (I ♥ Christmas Season)
Random post
Britney in 2010 Guinness Book of World Record! and...
Line Art

I'm officially Back!
Written at Sunday, April 11, 2010 | back to top

Yup, you may find my blog has had been 'under reconstruction' for like 2 months.
And be honest, the real 'under reconstruction' just happened today...
So I just took 2 Months hiatus and did nothing for this blog..I know, I'm such slob/slacker..
In the beginning I thought about making my own blogskin cause I can't find any blogskin that perfect for me, but once again I'm too lazy that I just made the background thingy and stop.
So, I search the whole blogskin, and I found this one I use now. And it took me hours to edit truckload of things to make thi blog just like what I wanted. And...

TA DAAA~!!

I LOVE this blogskin soooo much!! Thanks much to Cynna@blogskin.. you're such an angel =)

And from now, I'll try as hard as I can to post regularly(I hope)..it's just a bit irritating to see that I have no blogpost..haha
I want to post BUNCHES of story anyway..want to blab it all away ;p

Once again, thank you soooo muuuch Cynna!! You rock, girl!
P.S. @Cynna I'm an E.L.F too hehe =)

c u till next post ^^. xo

Labels: