Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

a Starbucks for 3 =)
Clash of the Titans
I'm officially Back!
Lunar NY and Valentine's Day + Rubic Cube
Blogskin Nattering
I'm SO out of (C:)
'Bahasa Indonesia Menjadi Bahasa Asing di Negeri S...
My Bunny Gave Birth o^w^o~!!
Glasses it Up =)
Warmer Greeting (I ♥ Christmas Season)

French Manicure : advance =)
Written at Thursday, April 22, 2010 | back to top

Hi, ya'll..!!
pretty long time since the last post, eh? sooo super lazy busy. and I just got home from Gor UNY to watch DBL (kinda basketball game) and support my school. Sooo mad tired, but it was fun =)
I said I'd post bout LDMI thingy, right? But since I don't get the pics yet, so, instead of posting about it, I want to post about my new nail art. Yup, I'm a big fan of 'em. It's just so much fun coloring your nails ^^

Why I call it advance because usually I just made a basic french manicure (you know, white on the upper tip and glossy top coat) or sometimes sparkle silver as top coat, but I did sumthin' different now (just use a different color). I like it anyway..
Come, come, see the pic!! 
P.S Sorry for the super lame quality. Lemme tell ya, HTC Touch Pro II has a pretty suck camera :p 

 
I made this one like 2 weeks ago.
This was the second time I did french manicure to both of my hand, usually I just did to the left hand and then get bored...hehe
And this was like the first time it last till more than a week, usually I just scrub it off my nail after 2 days

These are what I used to make this super weird kyutoo french manicure:
Oriflame Beauty Nail Hardener as base coat and top coat (and I think it's kinda soften and blend the purple and white color)
Oriflame Nail Polish 'Lilac Dream' as base purplish color
Oriflame French Manicure as the white tip
Oriflame Nail Polish Correction Pen (or usually I just use cotton bud) to clean nail polish at parts like cuticle
Aceton. a LOT. I'm still amateur and made bunch of mistakes 

And cause I started to get bored with the french manicure thingy, I made this new variation last tuesday =)

pretty cute right? please just say it's cute (puppy dog eyes)
the color in real life is more light and more peach
and it was mad easy to make this. trust me! a lot easier than the purple one
and this one is more awesome than that one!

Oriflame Nail Tip Guide to make the slanting part (I'm just not that smart to make that part without any help. Or usually I use paper that I cut as nail tip guide)
Oriflame base coat as base coat
Oriflame Nail Color Expert 'Clover Haze' as that peach color
Pokari Nail Polish 'Silver Glitter' from Strawberry as the sparkly line
Toothpick to apply the silver glitter nail polish
Oriflame Nail Polish Correction Pen
Rhissanty Nail Polish Remover

I made a quite long information, heh? o>
Well, as you see I use a lot of Oriflame product. It's because my mom often buy from them, so I buy some too when my mom buy some.
P.S. I bought all of them on SALE!! I just can't afford it if it weren't..hehe.. They always have some stuffs on sale every month, so I bought what I'm craving for when they're on sale. It becomes pretty cheap than the price before =)
And they have cool nail art thingys! (Why I feel like I'm promoting for Oriflame?meh.. =.=" ... I should get paid for this lol

And look what I found yesterday!!

Yuppss!! It's Tamagochi! I lost it like 3 years ago. Ooh, I miss this thing soo much. And it still works! It's soo damn aegyo, isn't it? It's really mini in real life (if u don't know tamagochi)...aaahh, such an really old game...

Cheers. c u next time.xo =]

Labels: ,