Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

Warmer Greeting (I ♥ Christmas Season)
Random post
Britney in 2010 Guinness Book of World Record! and...
Line Art
Bragging too much
Bipolar Disorder
Start all Over Again :)
HJSplit 'Joining' Tutorial
HJ Split
Britney's Official Music Video '3'

Glasses it Up =)
Written at Friday, January 8, 2010 | back to top

Just a quick update..heheh..
today I got my glasses..yea..yea...this my first time using glasses with minus..
well,there is contact lens and my mom allow me to buy it, but... to put such thingy in your eyes, isn't that a lil' bit cruel?? Okay, I'm afraid.. it looks like you're pinching your own retina..uukh ><"
Call me whimp~ T.T...
Btw, this all glasses thingy kinda bother me plus, the first time I wear it, it makes me a bit dizzy
@.@"~~phiuw phiuw
On the bright side, I do look like a diligent kid..hoho...and nerd...I love reading book anyway..
gee~~hope I get used to this thingy...will only use it when I'm reading and study..
and playing laptop (which means almost every minute of my day =.=")...
No laugh. Really.. -.-"

Anyway, I never do any camwhoring in this blog, right?! Well, I will this time hehe ^^

                                        
Haha..there =)
Uhmm.. about my trip last december..maybe I'll post it next week, depends on my mood XD XD..

Labels: ,