Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

Summer Marine Beading Nail Design :)
2010, August 18
65th
Black & Purple Stripy Nail Design
MORE nail tutorial
My first nail tutorial video is DONE!!
YAY ME!!
Kinder Joy : an Egg with a SURPRISE! :)
EunHae is REAL. lol
Soshi hanbok Batch

Nail Art UPDATE! Plaid Nail Art and MORE~
Written at Tuesday, November 9, 2010 | back to top

I know it's been way too long since the last time I posted something in this blog, it's because I'm graduating next year and there'll be national exam, and blablabla long story short since I'm in acceleration class, I have to take 2 semester of 12th year lessons in 2-3 months. and it's been driving me a lil'  bit crazy >.<' ~

Anyway, I posted up a new nail tutorial on youtube like a month ago. It's a plaid nail design and I used acrylic paint because I don't have nail polish in those certain colors nor the polishes color that can be mixed to form those colors. Plus, I think it's cheaper and easier. But, make sure to put on a topcoat if you're using acrylic paint!




will edit this post after I come back from a course! edited gonna be late yes, i was late for like 15 minutes~~ *then why the hell I'm blogging right now?! -.-' so typical me, blogging when in a hurry..geez! gotta stop doing this*

This is some of the nail art I did over October..



for this watermelon fimo design, check IHaveACupcake@youtube out!! she's AWESOME~


I've already recorded a tutorial for this one, hope I'll find some times soon to edit it :)
I kinda like the one without the flowery stuffs, because it looks like a beautiful sparkling deep blue ocean, don't you think?

Here also hoping I can update about my nail art haul..XD
Going to Surabaya pretty soon and hoping will find a BIG FAT haul!

Nite nite.XOXO

Labels: ,