Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

Bragging too much
Bipolar Disorder
Start all Over Again :)
HJSplit 'Joining' Tutorial
HJ Split
Britney's Official Music Video '3'
i.Make.a.Blog

Line Art
Written at Tuesday, December 8, 2009 | back to top

I made this about.. 7 or 8 months ago. a really long time ago, I know.
I made this to study how to use pen tool ;p

The first sketch, I scanned it :)
It's just a rough sketch, I drew it for like 3 to 7 minutes :p

This is after I made the outer line using pen tool
I know it's still rough and the pressure line (I don't know the right phrase, but it's the thickness and thinness of the line) still doesn't look good, this my first try using pen tool anyway, and I didn't know that there is such thingy to make outline easier named tablet at the time.. =.="

This is after I colored it. Using brush tool (beuuhh..=.=", really standard, btw, photoshop is the only image editor software I know how to use, I don't know how to use Corel or Illustrator..lol)

Fiuuhh...still amateur,, >.<"

I made it approx. 4 hours, I think. forgot about it.
But it DID take a loooonngg time..geezz

But, to think that I never get any photoshop lesson or something like that (I just try it and messing around with all tools xp, and use some tutorial from deviantart), I 'm quite proud of myself.. ;p.. Doesn't mean to brag, I just, you know, happy with the resullt..

Oh, yeahh, maybe for the last few days I'll be adding a LOT of my artwork, 'cos I have a BUNCH of them that waiting their time to be showed *=.="..wth?!*, but they're probably my old work, a year or months ago, 'cos I haven't touched photoshop for like 4 or 5 months.. -.- ,, gee~~ a pretty long time..I haven't draw anything for like months~!! *dying*

I used to use photoshop and editing around for like twice a month or three times a month (I know it's not much, but at least it's frequently, but now? I barely open it, maybe sometimes I open it just to retouch and edit some photos a little (lightning, contras,etc), but that doesn't count)

Okay, this post seemed to transform into a chatter post, just end this post now :)

Labels: ,