Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |

Quickie update and Nail Art video!!
88 matte, 88 ultra shimmer, 120 palette drooling @.@"
Nail Art UPDATE! Plaid Nail Art and MORE~
Summer Marine Beading Nail Design :)
2010, August 18
65th
Black & Purple Stripy Nail Design
MORE nail tutorial
My first nail tutorial video is DONE!!
YAY ME!!

♥ ♥ FEMME FATALE ♥ ♥
Written at Wednesday, February 9, 2011 | back to top

------update first-------
Heiyooo!!

It's been like 2 months since my last post..well, what to do...I'm graduating this year and so busy with all school and study stuff and looking for college/university stuff. And yes, Im SOOO fed up with all that! but I have to cope with it,right...

Anyway...I haven't been uploading any new nail art tutorial either since last november...usually I have one per month...but I just couldn't bring myself to shoot any new video. And no, I don't have like back up videos whatsoever. And I don't think I can upload any new tutorial for like three months forward :(. That's like I don't have new video for a half year!! damn it! Well, I'll sure try to record at least a video though if I've ever had the time. It's like all tryouts and tests nowadays. Well, not exactly that much though, but I have a life too other than school...and with the overwhelming school stuffs, thus it takes up my time to do a video T.T. Oh, well, another reason is of course because I'm super lazy lor.

enough with my update and now...

FEMME FATALE

 Oh, at least you live under a rock in stone age, I'm sure y'll know exactly what I meant. YES! Brit's upcoming 7th studio album! I'm so aching to buy, hear, listen, cherish it!!
And with the Hold It Against Me music video 9 days to go, I'm sooo excited and all that.

Anyway, FEMME FATALE has been TT worldwide for like 6 days!! super awesome!




Kudos Britney!!

Okay, enough...g2g get some sleep..it's midnight already :) nite nite~

Labels: , ,