Hi, creatures!! Welcome to ~Dreams within a Dream~.the castle of my blabberation and place where I'll never awake. =)
Disclaimer
My Blog, My RULES : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. I'll put credit for everything that are not mine. Please tell me if you find anything disrespect or unappropriate, I'll take an action ASAP. cheers =)
Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768.
?Enjoy your stay and have fun!?
Navigations

Profile Blog Visitors Joined Linkies Credits
a lil' bit of ME
Hi, Visitors/Aliens/Strangers! I'm Lily/Lie, but some friends call me 'Dugong' (don't even think to ask me why) or 'Zhen" (sorta my chinese last name).

Doing...
Feeling : drooling over Sprouse bros ><
Doing : make a change :)
Watching : The Suite Life on Deck
Listening to : favourite girl - JB

Tagboard

Labels
| Arty Thingys | Britney Spears | Digital n Manual Artwork | Download | Foodism | Gossip Girl | Greeting | Heart.It | K-pop | Movie Theater Butter | Nail Art | Nationalism | Natter n Nagging | Random Blabber | RanfromNet posts | Recommended | Super Junior | School | Touching Moment | Tutorial | Vlog | zzzlmao |

Rotten Things
November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | November 2010 | December 2010 | February 2011 | December 2011 |


i.Make.a.Blog
Written at Monday, November 2, 2009 | back to top

well,hello..


this posting is just for my introduction ^^
I'm kind of new to this blogging thing, 
I've made one before,but I never posting something in it
hehehe~~


Firstthe name of my blog..
pretty stupid right?!Oh Come on, 'Hahaha'?! That is the dumbest blog name I've ever seen =.="
I just can't figure out a better name..lol..and I haven't posting stuffs yet, so I can't make a suit name yet :p
Maybe I’ll change it if I already have a better idea for it, or maybe not ^^


2nd, language

About language I’ll use in posts…
  • English,the most common language..I'm not really good at it, so maybe I make some            mistake in my grammar, vocab, etc..or sometimes u don't understand what I mean to say..lol
  • Indonesian,my country's language..I'm really fluent at this language *dang @.@*, so I will make no mistake if I use this language
~~Probably just those two languages since that the only languages I'm pretty fluent at~~


3rd,content of this blog 
Well, I read some articles about what you have to do to make a blog, and there were
'pick the theme of your blog', it's what are you gonna talk about in your blog, like daily activity, songs review,etc...
But, I can't decide which theme would be best, so this blog don't have any particular theme..
but mostly about these kind of stuffs :
  • My Life, well, not really often. I don't think it's really interesting. But I'll write some of 'em for sure
  • Entertainment, maybe mostly about it. It's about movies, songs, singer,anything relate to entertainment. Singer mostly about Britney Spears because I really really love her. And other songs or movies that I love. I'll write the review of them. well, you can't say it as a review, since I'll just write what I think about it. just self-opinion.
  • Other Stuffs, maybe foods, tourism object, news, or anything.
Just that. I think. Who knows...
And the MOST important thing. Every stuffs that I put on this blog not all mine. I'll use many kind of resources and I'll credit 'em. And I'm really sorry if I put your stuffs here, but you don't want it too. Just tell me..I'll remove 'em asap.
I think that's all my introduction for my new blog.
kinda long...and I think I made it looks like this blog thing is the 'formal' one...
well,it's not...I'm not good at word...

Labels: